“Very fun evening! Great experience!”

Edohana Hibachi Sushi
Ranked #708 of 1,585 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We really enjoyed our evening of Hibachi at Edohana Hibachi Sushi. The chefs were superior and very entertaining. The Average rating was given because the restaurant needs some updating and has a generally rough vibe about it in terms of decor. The floors were sticky to walk on as well. I think with a little extra love and care, this could be an excellent restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Edohana Hibachi Sushi

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My friends and I went there last week and we all love that place! The sushi was great and hibachi was fun to watch and eat. The services could of been better. The sitting was a little close to each other. But overall it was great.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I love their sushi! fried rice is always very tasty. It is always fun to see the little show that the chefs do when they are cooking in front of you. It can be a little pricey.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I had a great time when we went to Edohana. I liked their sushi, and we really enjoyed the show put on by our chef when he was cooking in front of us. He was very funny. This restaurant could be a little pricey. however, for a especial occasion it was a great alternative for us.

1  Thank caroyandres
Reviewed February 28, 2012

What a Valentines Day we had. Food and service was wonderful. The chef was too funny, and it was dinner and a show!!! Go, enjoy..........

1  Thank kmposh