“TCU - home of champions and scholars alike”

Texas Christian University
Ranked #18 of 159 things to do in Fort Worth
Reviewed November 27, 2012

A beautiful campus with a newly updated football stadium that I understand may already be paid for. Grounds are gorgeous; students friendly. Parking is a problem for visitors though.

There are newer reviews for Texas Christian University

Reviewed October 27, 2012

It looks better than ever. As a freshman, I lived in Colby Hall, which is still standing and still lived in! It is up for renovation, I heard, but I was sort of glad to catch it somewhat "as it was". The resident adviser took me through, where I found my old room, 121, right by the community bath. Hmmm, I remembered it much more luxurious than this, especially the student lounge! It is recognizable, but I remember the carpet in 1973, was the deepest, softest, and a light shade, I'd set foot on; now it's indoor/outdoor and dark, dark, dark! Come on, folks! The halls too, dark. The bathroom, exactly as I remembered, but older, less clean. All needs a good scrubbing, new carpet, and serious updates. maybe It is true, you can't go back!

The campus though, the student union, all the new buildings, they are beautiful and integrate so well with the old ones. It brought back many happy memories!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

It's very cool. The back neighbourhoods surrounding have lovely houses with fun landscapes. A great Sunday drive. Campus is pristine, and the football stadium is majestic.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have never been so impressed with a school devoted to education AND sports with so much support from the surrounding community. One only needs to attend a home football game in the newly renovated Amon G. Carter Stadium. It is a sea of purple! Go Frogs!!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Exceptionally well maintained campus with nice landscaping. Visit the Monning Meteorite Gallery to see an exceptional collection of real meteors and to touch a rock (meteor) that came from Mars!