“An alternate to Subway”
Review of Jimmy Johns

Jimmy Johns
Ranked #592 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Got the Turkey tom 8inch with tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and spicy mustard. The only bun choice is white. Had enough in the sandwich to make it of fair value. But I'm going to stay with Subway, mainly because of roll selection. Place was very clean. Ample parking and seating.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Online ordering is convenient and easy, and delivery is usually accomplished within 10 minutes of ordering. I've had a number of different sandwiches from JJ's, with the tuna and the Ultimate Porker being my favorites. Would suggest trying having the bread taken out (i.e. they remove the bulk of inside of the sub bun but it still comes as a sandwich). Have never been disappointed.

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

This was my first Jimmy Johns experience and it was great. JJBLT was pretty darn good. I will definitely try again in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

This location of JJ's is always clean and staff very friendly. When I've had to have food delivered, it's always perfectly prepared and delicious. Truly a consistent product that is always a good choice.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

We have a JJ's in Tampa FL so I knew when I went to get a sub for dinner that it would be good..I was wrong, it was better than good.

Been to Jimmy Johns? Share your experiences!