“Clean, comfortable, convenient” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District
Ranked #46 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Kansas City, USA
“Clean, comfortable, convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this Residence Inn. The first time, a year or so ago, we had a suite and on this visit we had a studio. We stayed here two nights both times. We didn't use the kitchen since we were in town visiting our son. They provide simple breakfast food in the lobby area that is a nice convenience. This is a quiet location that's very convenient to TCU, the zoo, the cultural district, and downtown. We'll stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
General_Manager_829, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear valued guest,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Brian Tigner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Agawam, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

We just spent four nights at the Residence Inn in the Cultural District and it was all we could have hoped for.

We have a close relative living in The Stayton senior living facility across the parking lot from the hotel so could just walk between the two easily.

I enjoy being close to Trinity Park with the always entertaining duck pond and the turtles coming up to sun themselves on the pond sides.

The room was clean, light, and roomy, with good curtains to block out the light while we slept.

I thought the bed was comfortable and pillows were fine. We used the refrigerator for leftovers and cold drinks.

The shower was great and they provided Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner.

The breakfasts were pretty elaborate for free hotel breakfasts. There were always several hot dishes and a variety of bagels, muffins, breads, and english muffins, as well as make your own waffles, hot oatmeal with lots to add into it, yogurt and cereal and good coffee.

One of the things I enjoyed most was the pool area, which because the weather wasn't too great yet I had to myself the one day the sun was out. The whirlpool had great jets and was very relaxing and the pool itself was nice and warm.

There are many restaurants within walking distance and many more if you have a car.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do enjoy our Stayton friends across the street. We hope to see you again soon.

College Station, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I'm reviewing the RI Cultural District again in order to assure everyone that it continues to maintain high standards and offer guests a great travel experience. My most recent stay was the Sunday of the Oscar telecast. This was a girlfriends get-together. We had a two-bedroom suite with a king bed in one room and two queens in the other. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff made check-in and check-out quick and painless. The breakfast selections offered a good variety. And the breakfast area was pleasant and inviting. This is one of my favorite hotels. Everything about is in A1 condition. I'll be back again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank AggieAbroad
Thank you for your positive review. I am glad that you had a great time.

I hope to see you again soon.

Lenexa, Kansas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Stayed 4 nights early March for daughter's dance competition. It was a great location for us, Close to Will Rogers Auditorium. Lot's of great restaurants close, also there is a Target very close to get groceries, etc. Beds were ok but my only real complaint is the pillows, they have like 4 of these 1/2 size pillows on the bed. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite for 4 people which was perfect. The complimentary breakfast was great, They even had it ready early on the weekends so we could grab something before the dance competition. They had breakfast burritos 2 days and biscuits and gravy 1 day, also had waffles, fruit, bagels etc. Also was close to downtown and only about 15-20 min from Stockyards. I would definitely recommend staying here, especially if you have an event at Will Rogers. Also my daughter and her dance company used the heated pool at night which was great.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bill A
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review. It sounds like you had a pleasant stay, but could have used a few more pillows. We do replenish the pillows every month, and I am sorry the ones in your room were not the best.

I hope to see you again on your next trip to Fort Worth.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed here and Loved the Staff and Location. Shuttle service is the only low point
not reliable and should be considered not availible a majority of the time. They offer a free Taxi when its thier fault but the taxi will not take
anything but cash and 2 times refused to take us even we waited for 20
minutes or longer each time. Taxi service refused hotel vouchers and will not go inside to the front desk. Shuttle has a 5 mile limit but takes several 1 hour trips a day to a work site several miles a way for a client
and this leaves them availible only limited hours in a day and was useless most of the time. do not rely on any shuttle service or free Taxi offers. They also removed weekend shuttle service recently and so plan on walking. Staff and evening socials are fantastic and Rooms are very clean and Property is kept up very well. Pool area was redone and is very nice. Everything else was awesome and would recommend the
rooms and staying there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. It sounds like the shuttle was definitely an unreliable service for you during your stay. I am sorry that did not meet our usual level of service. You are correct in that we do have several companies that we routinely cater to on a scheduled basis, and those companies can be up to 10 miles away from the hotel. Our shuttle operates Monday through Friday from 6am to 8pm, and we do not operate on the weekends. We do recommend booking the shuttle upon arrival to the hotel. I do apologize that this service was not always available to you, and please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss further.

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

I was impressed when I arrived at this Resident Inn. I am a Marriott Rewards Platinum member and have stayed at a lot of Residence Inns. The lobby at this hotel was above what I normally find at a Residence Inn. The carpet and tile was what you would find at a more expensive hotel.

The check in went well...the clerk was efficient and friendly. We got to the room and I found the furnishings again slightly better than other Residents Inn. The one bedroom suite was about 30% smaller, though. Sine it was just my husband and I it wasn't that big a deal but I missed having a place to open up my suitcase that was out of the way.

The big draw back on this hotel was the bed. The sheets and blankets were nice. The issue is that my husband and I both kept waking up because we were uncomfortable. As the night wore on I had to keep switching sides because I was getting pains on the side I was sleeping on. I just got up and I am now sore all over. I looked at the brand of mattress out of curiosity... It is a hotel line called Englander specifically made for hotels. A Sealy or Simmons would be so much better.

Overall good looking hotel in a good location to the Fort Worth museums but the bed is very uncomfortable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I appreciate the valued feedback. I am sorry that the bed was uncomfortable. Our beds are indeed original (8 years old) and we anticipate receiving all new new beds in the near future as part of a renovation package. In the meantime, we do have mattress toppers upon request for those that would like them.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Winter Park, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Location is great. Hotel was a little better than no e but not fantastic. Bath tub was stained dark but rooms are overall very nice. No special treatment for elite member. No recognition at ck in no paper at the door and no bill under door at ck out. Gym equipment is old and worn and needs replacement. But they do give u a pass to LA Fitness up the road. Breakfast was decent as was dinner. Nothing fantastic

• Stayed January 2013