Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District
$169
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

$174
$143
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$84
$109
$98
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$134
$114
  • Breakfast included
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$162
$119
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$151
$139
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$149
$131
Hyatt.com
All reviewstrinity parkmontgomery plazatom thumbstreet areasized roomsclose to downtownhospitality suitefree breakfast in the morningquiet locationwalking distancerailroad tracksheated poolexercise roomlight sleeperthe breakfast areashuttle serviceper night
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Business trip-I arrive at 9am-no problem, room ready and offered complimentary breakfast. I couldn't figure out how to work the very common, standard, door lock-mentioned to front desk - maintenance went to my room immediately. Didn't need to fix as I was the one that was "broken." Convenient to lots of restaurants. Complimentary shuttle. Not the largest RI I've stayed in, but I would certainly return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I travel to DFW twice per month and this is the first time I've stayed at this hotel. Now that I have, I'll return. It's a much nicer and cheaper stay than the Courtyard downtown Fort Worth. Plus, the location is great. Just across the street from many restaurants, shopping (i.e. Target, Marshall's, Office Depot, etc.) and only 2 mins from downtown Fort Worth.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on back side of hotel, away from the construction on the lot in front of the hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had a very good time at this hotel. The hotel has many amenities, such as loaner bikes to ride on the trails near by. I did not get a chance to enjoy this, but next time I will build in time to enjoy this aminity. The staff is SUPER helpful. My departure flight did not leave until late and the staff was accomodating enought to work around my strange schedule. Upon arrivial, I was greeted warmly, and even thought parking was limited, there was someone in the parking lot, to help me find a place to park my car.

I was always greeted by name when calling downstairs, and when I went to the desk. Not a big deal, but a touch of detail worth mentioning. I was not just the room number, I felt like a real person and guest of the hotel.

The hotel is very clean, the maid service is accomodating. (I asked for extra lotion via a note i left while out for the day.... i returned to extra lotion and shampoo)

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area. (be sure to check out the duck pond that is walking distance from the hotel.)

Room Tip: I doubt there is a bad room here.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel was a mixed experience for us. We were in Fort Worth for one night, and wanted something well-located, which this property certainly is! The building is fairly up to date, and the staff was friendly.

However, there was no hot water when we came back in to shower after going for a swim (the pool was nice). We went to report this to the front desk and were informed that a large wedding party had just departed for a ceremony after showers, and so there was no hot water. It was beyond their control, but it was still a negative about our stay. Also, the carpets were dirty - our socks were filthy after walking on the carpet.

We also asked for foam pillows and extra towels when making our reservation, and neither of these requests were fulfilled. Not important, but worth noting.

Overall, the stay was alright, and worth the money we paid. Still, I think we will try a different hotel when we visit again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
General_Manager_829, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I do have some good news regarding the hot water issue that you experienced when you were with us. We just completed installing a new additional hot water pump to help during peak usage time periods. I’m sorry that you did not have any hot water when you returned from our pool.

I have also shared your comments regarding our carpets, which are cleaned on a regularly scheduled program, and your reservation requests with our Engineering and Front Desk departments as to prevent this from happening again.

If there is anything I can do, or if you would like to discuss further, please feel free to reach me at the hotel at 817-885-8250.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Other than having a little bit of a hard time find our way to the hotel initially (there was construction where I needed to turn) the hotel was really nice. Met our expectations as usual with Marriott hotels. Was a little worried about the "cultural district" of town but it was actually nice. Lots of things to do and see.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business