“Best hidden place on Eagle Mtn”

Augie's Sunset Cafe
Ranked #1,028 of 1,622 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good Food, Cold Beer, Gas, and Fishing. This place is a must visit for something new to do in the Eagle Mountain Lake area. You can fish off the pier, gas up your boat, get a cold drink, feed the ducks, and eat the best cat fish nuggets in Fort Worth. I didn't give it five stars cuz its not a place you wanna take someone who has issues with appearance. The place is dated but don't let it deter you... I've been going here for years.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Just like I imagine prison would be! Eat at your own risk!

Reviewed July 2, 2011

My wife and I visited this place using a Restaurant.com certificate. It sits in the middle of the trailer park and is a rough bar. A tornado came up near by while we were there but I am so glad it did because this place scared me and I can't imagine the food prep being clean. Looking for a nice evening on the lake not here.