“Very good steak”

Riscky's Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 1,585 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had the New York Strip and it was very good not the best I've ever had but very delicious...I can say it was better than Cattlemen's steak house and not nearly as expensive. The service was ok but not great. Would recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Riscky's Steakhouse

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We took a day trip to Fort Worth and decided to go to the stockyards for lunch and our friend had picked this place as he has eaten there before. We received our drinks in a decent time,we had very fresh rolls and you could smell the garlic on it as it was set on the table. My husband and I shared loaded potato skins and fried green beans and before we could finish those our meals had arrived. I got the southwestern salad and it was great but i got really full after eating half of it and was able to take it home. My husband loved how tender his steak was! If we had room I would have wanted to try their chocolate eruption or their quadruple chocolate pie. If we ever go back to fort worth I'll want to go back!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Very nice food, plenty of it and reasonably priced. Great service, nice outdoor seating. Situated right in the middle of the stockyard plaza

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

The hostess could have been a little more friendly but that was the worst part of our experience there. I got the bone in Ribeye and a side of calf fries. The steak was slightly under cooked but still amazing. The calf fries their specialty could have been a little better. But the steak made up for it. The wife had the fillet and she said it was cooked perfect and amazing as well. Service was quick and friendly. The drinks were strong. So they don't skimp on mixed drinks.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I see people have had very positive experiences at this restaurant donut makes me think it might have been just what I ordered...

Ordered a salad with honey mustard dressing... Salad was drenched in dressing... Way to much...

Ordered chicken fried steak with steak fries... Entire plate was drenched with white gravy ... About a quarter in thick... I like ketchup with mt fries... Too late... Cook took care of showering them with gravy ...

Lets just say I won't be ordering that again...

On the other hand my boyfriends food looked delicious... We ended up sharing...