“Keep Going Back”

Lucile's Stateside Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucile's Stateside Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 1,585 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bryce or Hulen
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I cannot tell you how many times we've eaten here. When we want a nice night out, without it being stuffy. Hands down, the best things on the menu are the fried green tomatoes and the pork chops.

There are newer reviews for Lucile's Stateside Bistro

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Lucile's is wedged on a small triangular lot in West Fort Worth on the famous brick-road Camp Bowie Boulevard. It is definitely worth finding. Service was fairly good, a little slow because of a busy Friday night... but competent. Excellent selection of American favorites. My out of town friend and me had the grilled trout with grilled vegetables... outstanding. Great fresh sourdough rolls also, warm and buttery. The bride had lobster bisque and salad, gave it 5 stars. Their chicken fried steak is enormous, get it only if you are really hungry. My friend says he will come back when visiting cow-town. Excellent bar. Warm and friendly atmosphere. My only criticism is the 3 teen hostesses constantly chatting with each other instead of helping the team. But you will enjoy, find it and try it.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Prime rib was spectacular, and the price was very good. Can't beat $19.99 for 1st class prime rib.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

First, good things: the food is always good and the Maryland crabcakes are the best in town.. Bad things: the service just sucks ! We went for dinner on a Tuesday night and even if the place was not crowded,they managed to screw everything.. Let' s just say that the main courses arrived before the appetizer...and they didn' t apologize properly nor offer a complementary dessert or similar.. For a party of 6, we had 3 different waiters going around; when I asked for the specials, the guy told that ' they are on the board' ( i do have a perfect vision , but the board was way to far..) and when my friend asked for sparkling water, the waitress told him that sh didn't not know what that was..

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I made a mistake and got a burger the first time I went here which caused me to have plate envy of my friends and I asked to steal tastes off their plates. I would advise, when in a place that focuses upon seafood and pizza, get seafood or pasta or pizza, not the burger! On subsequent visits I have had fantastic pasta and a great crab cake plate. Lucille's has great food. The fried green tomatoes are very good. The entrees are also taste bud pleasing and they have enough variety to make anyone happy. The atmosphere is somewhere between a down home restaurant and a French bistro. but my favorite thing? chocolate bottomed key lime pie!!!! wow. So good. I dream about it. I would not rate Lucile's as a special occasion place but more of a "hey let's go on a date and I don't mean Chili's or Applebee's but a place with really good food that won't break the bank too badly" I have read they do a fantastic Sunday brunch but I have yet to experience it.