“OMG one word SWARMA!”

Ranked #135 of 1,576 Restaurants in Fort Worth
New York
“OMG one word SWARMA!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

every time I come to DFW have to visit king Tut's love their lamb swarma!! their other ones are good too but I just love lamb :) the Portions are HUGE have it for lunch next day! always a great place and friendly!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ashley Y

Mabank, Texas
“Good”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food was very good. It was fresh, hot, and the portions are very generous. It is a little pricey, but as I stated you get a lot of food. It is as authentic as Egyptian food can get in the DFW area. The Koshari was awesome. I will be back.

• Visited October 2012
Euless, Texas
“Bringing us back to the Pyramids!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The food is very rich and traditional, I believe. I loved the wonderful pot of stout coffe.......It was yummy. I love the comfortable atmosphere. The wait staff were friendly and courteous.
The chicken dish we had was outstanding along with the accompanied rice. The backlava was so scrumptious. I've been twice with my friend. We love to eat there.

• Visited May 2012
Fort Worth, TX
“Popular with locals”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Whenever relatives come to visit, we often eat at King Tut. It has a good variety of Middle Eastern cuisine. No matter what we order, the food is always fresh and the right temperature. The hummus and various sauces are especially good. Prices are also reasonable and the lunch menu always works for me. Portions are large, so most people probably leave full. Although the restaurant is not huge, it has not been a problem for us to eat lunch here as far as crowds are concerned. It is very close to the medical district and also borders a historic neighborhood. Service has always been prompt and friendly. Some might find it fun to look around at the decor. Sometimes, we get photos next to the sarcophagus display. Needless to say, King Tut is certainly worth a try.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank sswagner
“A fort worth favorite ...”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

After ten years of eating at this restaurant, i have developed an addiction to their chicken schwarma... And the chicken hummus. They also have excellent lamb , macaroni salad and so forth. The service is fast and i have never had a cold plate of food at Tuts. It is rarely crowded, and they offer some very good and reasonably priced lunch specials. Make sure to ask for the tahini sauce and the cucumber yogurt sauce which is great in the summer. I cant believe they received bad reviews from anyone. It is authentic Egyptian food in a unique setting... Love this place . Going today!