“Bringing us back to the Pyramids!”
Review of King Tut

King Tut
Ranked #131 of 1,595 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The food is very rich and traditional, I believe. I loved the wonderful pot of stout coffe.......It was yummy. I love the comfortable atmosphere. The wait staff were friendly and courteous.
The chicken dish we had was outstanding along with the accompanied rice. The backlava was so scrumptious. I've been twice with my friend. We love to eat there.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Whenever relatives come to visit, we often eat at King Tut. It has a good variety of Middle Eastern cuisine. No matter what we order, the food is always fresh and the right temperature. The hummus and various sauces are especially good. Prices are also reasonable and the lunch menu always works for me. Portions are large, so most people probably leave full. Although the restaurant is not huge, it has not been a problem for us to eat lunch here as far as crowds are concerned. It is very close to the medical district and also borders a historic neighborhood. Service has always been prompt and friendly. Some might find it fun to look around at the decor. Sometimes, we get photos next to the sarcophagus display. Needless to say, King Tut is certainly worth a try.

1  Thank sswagner
Reviewed July 1, 2012

After ten years of eating at this restaurant, i have developed an addiction to their chicken schwarma... And the chicken hummus. They also have excellent lamb , macaroni salad and so forth. The service is fast and i have never had a cold plate of food at Tuts. It is rarely crowded, and they offer some very good and reasonably priced lunch specials. Make sure to ask for the tahini sauce and the cucumber yogurt sauce which is great in the summer. I cant believe they received bad reviews from anyone. It is authentic Egyptian food in a unique setting... Love this place . Going today!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

The eggplant dip is the best in town. Other items, like kabobs, are really good, too. I usually order a masa so I can have several items, and finish with Turkish coffee.

1  Thank Bettie C
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The service is fair, the prices are for the most part, reasonable. I was not favorably impressed with the food. I'd only go back if with a group of friends that insisted we go.