“Great simple and tasty”

Burger Street
Ranked #417 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Loved the buttered buns. Tasty chocolate shakes and Dusty the cashier was super sweet. Surprising large amount of inside seating.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

This tiny stand alone building is my favorite burger place. No fru-fru craft burgers here, but big, delicious burgers with the freshest produce. Beats all the Ft. Worth fashionable burgers such as Kinkaid's, PaPa Burger, Rodeo Goat by a mile. More like a fast food stand, but the burgers are perfect every time.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

This was my only time visiting a Burger Street. Nothing was bad, but nothing stood out as better than other fast-food burger places. My average rating is not so much a negative review as it is a reflection that the food was what I expected, without any "wow." There are other chains that I would rank higher in the same price range.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

it is pretty good difference from whataburger, not as good but different. convenient if wb line is a mile long.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I went here for the first time the other day and was pleasantly surprised. It was so good, I went back the following day. Portions were good for the price, the meat was flavored, and the fries were amazing. The next day I had the hot turkey sandwich and a hot dog which were good too. I don't often go out for burgers/sandwiches but I'm glad I took a chance and went here.