“Forget the world around you”
Review of Pop's Safari Room

Ranked #730 of 1,633 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Neighborhood: Cultural District
Neighborhood: Cultural District
Reviewed September 15, 2010

If I was given one choice to decide where on Earth that I could spend my afterlife, it would be at Pop's Safari. I walked in one afternoon to check the place out. I nearly never left. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted warmly, had the place explained to me, and wound up with a cigar and a glass of private label (and delicious!) port in my hands. Though I was by myself, I did not feel alone. Perry, the proprietor, pulled up a seat and we talked wine. We talked cigars. We talked life experiences and how they all relate. He was under no obligation to entertain me, yet he made it a point to sit and relate.

I plan on bringing a select few of my closest friends to Pop's Safari for cigars, wine, and dinner because this is a place where memories are built.

Reviewed October 15, 2008

Great place to meet people. Relaxed, good food, great selection cigars.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 4, 2008

great place to smoke a cigar and hang out listening to good music.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook