“Good Mediterranean food”

Ranked #703 of 1,591 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Food and wine was good and service was fair. Wine was bit pricey but not too bad.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

I can never forget the time,we came in,and ordered each of us a main course,and my favorite was the SUjuk.it's to die for.only if you know how to eat it.beside it I requested a special tomatoe onion salad and a cup of laban.and of course their wonderful pita bread that comes out hot ,made to order from their home made oven.

nothing is going to stop me from coming in to the restaurant.,cause,i'VE been a customer ever since the family run away from the war and opened up the restaurant.

I saw the children growing up one by one.leaving their mom behind alone.trying to run the restaurant on her own.one thing I got to say to the Mom .is bless your heart.and thank you for the wonderful food you been making.

1  Thank letmewaitonyou
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I was taken to this restaurant for my birthday, and ordered a lamb dish. Guess lamb was too expensive because they substituted beef, which was tough and just not tasty enough to command the high price. My friends were likewise disappointed with their meals. I used to enjoy this place but with the hike in their food prices, and not getting the meat that I specifically ordered and paid extra for, I'll celebrate next year's birthday elsewhere.

1  Thank Laurie M
Reviewed December 10, 2011

A recent family dinner at Hedary's was an evening of opposites--good food, but poor service. The eggplant dip and hummus were excellent. Everyone agreed the falafel was delicious. The grilled chicken kabobs were moist, tender and perfectly grilled. However, our server was inattentive and seemed to have difficulty remembering our order. We had to ask twice before we got the hummus we'd ordered--and each time our server seemed to think the request was a new addition to our order. There were service issues in the kitchen. Three of our dinners were served together, but our fourth dinner wasn't served until almost five minutes minutes later. It took a long to get our iced tea and water glass refilled. Coffee and dessert were very delicious but, again, service was very slow. We loved the food, but next time we visit Fort Worth, we'll hesitate to go back to Hedary's because of the poor service.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

We received via e-mail a notification that on 20-Sep, Hedary's would have a "Frarej Night": if you took out, you'd get your Frarej chicken at half price. We jumped at the offer. Frarej chicken was one of the signature dishes of Hedary's. We liked the lemony taste, the crisp, slightly burned skin, the ever so slighly burned potatoes. I called in the order, pick-up time 6 P.M. I arrived at 5.55 P.M....the "To-order" entrance was so crowded one couldn't get in. And then, I waited and waited and waited. Finally the order came: at 6.40 P.M. ... Obviously staff and kitchen were rushed, overwhelmed. When I got the food home, what a disappointment: the skin of the chicken was barely browned and chewey, the meat not completely cooked through; the potatoes were on the raw side.
It's going to be some time, before we patronize Hedary's again...