“Great food, very professional staff”
Review of Six10 Grille

Six10 Grille
Ranked #787 of 1,572 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great food, very professional staff”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Six 10 Grille has an amazing, attentive staff. I would recommend the scallops for an appetizer and the lamb for the main course.

Visited July 2013

Gainesville, Texas, United States
“not worth the price”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The place is tiny and it is over priced. I would have enjoyed Subway a lot more. The staff were friendly.

Visited July 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Tea at The Ashton”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was my 2nd time for Tea at The Ashton. The first time, about 3 years ago, the food was so exemplary I didn't notice much else. This visit I was no so fortunate. The tea selections were mundane, the portions minuscule even by tea standards and the offerings unimaginative. The strawberry soup was akin to defrosting frozen berries to place in a tea cup. The tea sandwiches may have been flavor able but as they comprised only 1 bite I couldn't tell. If you are desperate for tea and wouldn't be caught dead in an antique mall this is your place. If you are looking for high tea cuisine, the search continues

United States
“Need more help”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The service was extremely slow as only one person was working and had to take care of the entire room. The food was average at best and was not as described on the menu.

Visited April 2013
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“A First-Rate Restaurant in a Cozy Setting”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

In the Ashton Hotel, a boutique hotel in downtown Fort Worth, there is an excellent restaurant-the Six 10 Grill. On a recent business trip to Fort Worth, I was taken to this cozy, small restaurant by a friend for whom it is a favorite. The food, ambience and service were all excellent. I started with scallops that were plump, delicious and perfectly cooked. I had lamb chops, but I also tasted my friend's Chilean Sea Bass. Both were perfectly prepared , nicely seasoned and delicious. I finished the meal with an extraordinarily rich and tasty chocolate dessert. On my s next trip to Fort Worth, I will return to this fine restaurant.