“A First-Rate Restaurant in a Cozy Setting”
Review of Six10 Grille

Six10 Grille
Ranked #785 of 1,562 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“A First-Rate Restaurant in a Cozy Setting”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

In the Ashton Hotel, a boutique hotel in downtown Fort Worth, there is an excellent restaurant-the Six 10 Grill. On a recent business trip to Fort Worth, I was taken to this cozy, small restaurant by a friend for whom it is a favorite. The food, ambience and service were all excellent. I started with scallops that were plump, delicious and perfectly cooked. I had lamb chops, but I also tasted my friend's Chilean Sea Bass. Both were perfectly prepared , nicely seasoned and delicious. I finished the meal with an extraordinarily rich and tasty chocolate dessert. On my s next trip to Fort Worth, I will return to this fine restaurant.

Texas
“Fabulous lunch spot!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had lunch here with my daughter and two friends. SUPERB service. Highly recommend the grilled tuna on either the Caesar or the Mayor's salad. Both were excellent as was the Chicken with Strawberries. Light, airy restaurant. Intimate feel. Valet parking. We'll be back!

• Visited January 2013
Billings, Montana, United States
“First Class Food and Service”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stay at the Ashton whenever in Fort Worth. I have been here 2 weeks this time. All of the meals have been superb. This is a wonderful place to dine-- the food, atmosphere and staff are superb.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank GFH33
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect place to have a diner before concert”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This relatively small restaurant is located in the Ashton Hotel in downtown Fort Worth. We shared the wilted spinach salad and tuna entrée before going to the Bass Hall for a concert. Everything was perfect: service, quality of food, modern ambience, drinks. We will definitely return to this restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Rude”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I called today to ask what the lunch special was and someone named Jeff answered and said they had a special today but he didn't know what it was. Not hold on and I'll find out, just I don't know and then he hung up. I guess next time I'll call the chef to find out because the waitstaff doesn't have a clue.

• Visited April 2012