“Awesome Service by Staff”
Review of Six10 Grille

Six10 Grille
Ranked #806 of 1,604 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Had lunch with a friend last Tuesday. I was very impressed with our server, Jeff. He went above and beyond to accommodate us and to make sure we had everything we needed. It's not often that an excellent experience happens with customer service these days...I just wanted to say Kuddos! We will be back!

1  Thank Dani L

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Breakfast here was really great - my lunch burger was fine, nothing to write home about, but tasty enough (the fries were great!). Really loved the quesadillas... yummy

Reviewed January 11, 2011

This small restaurant is located in the Ashton Hotel in Fort Worth. Sometimes work takes me downtown and I've found the Six 10 Grill to be an amazing deal for lunch. They usually have their lunch special on a board out front. For LESS THAN $10 you can get a really nice, chef prepared, lunch portion of tastiness. Last time I had beef tenderloin with mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables (and dinner rolls), drink not included. The portions are perfect for lunch. The special changes based on whatever the chef has fresh in the kitchen. I've directed folks here who didn't know they served lunch at all and they were impressed. What's not to like? For a few dollars more than fast food (blech) a "foodie" can eat a lovely meal on china with silverware - not to mention the linen napkin & tablecloth. All that and FREE VALET PARKING! The wait staff are friendly but unrefined, so it's not something I would do for a dinner out (yes, I AM picky). I have enjoyed the afternoon tea here on several occasions. I tend to find certain restaurants acceptable for specific purposes - The Six 10 Grille is great for a tasty, inexpensive lunch and afternoon tea with mom. I would, however, suggest they change the name - I can never remember the convoluted spelling. What's wrong with just calling it the Ashton Grill?

2  Thank TXRedhead86
Reviewed January 27, 2010

Although Ashton's is located in the quaint and cozy setting of Ashton's Hotel, the experience will make you feel like you are a VIP. The place has it all: warm ambience, quality customer service and delicious food! I recommend the Chilean Sea Bass and Crab Cakes. You'll truly enjoy the Ashton experience. P.S. Valet park. It is free.

1  Thank LifeIsGoodTraveler