“Great if you can find parking”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cabo Grande - CLOSED

Cabo Grande
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great if you can find parking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Love the corn chowder. Will walk for that. Decent staff. Always been good experience except for parking.

Fort Worth
“Great Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

Never had alligator never even thought of trying it. Luckily my family and I made a reservation to this restaurant which i had heard great things about name Cabo in Sundance Square. I asked about the gator and they recommended their famous Habanero Alligator and i went for it. It was pretty spicy but very good luckily I had a coconut mojito which satisfied my tongue! All my families entrees look very good as well and we will be back soon!!

• Visited December 2012
Sherman, Texas, United States
“Horrible Experience!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

Came here the day of the Christmas parade in Fort Worth. Had a horrible experience! Didn't have to wait for a table but after we got sat and got our drink order taken we waited at least 15 minutes for non-alcoholic drinks and 20+ minutes for alcoholic drinks. (there was 8 of us) After getting our food order in we waited over an hour (I'm not exaggerating at all) to get our food. When we received it, most of the food was cold and 2 of the entrees were wrong. On top of that, they took forever to refill our drinks. I'm pretty sure we only saw our server 3 times while we dined there. We didn't even bother to say anything due to everything taking so long. Also scrounged up enough cash to pay for the meal instead of using a credit card because who knows how long that would have taken to get back! I work in a restaurant so I know what kind of service needs to be given and this clearly wasn't it. The meals and drinks are also pretty pricey for what you get.

• Visited November 2012
Rendon, Tx
“Great menu.....good food..in Safe Sundance Square, Ft. Worth, Tx.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were really impressed by the variety of selections on the menu...not just Tex-Mex, but some Cuban accents also. We were waited on promptly and the food was served hot. The salsa was outstanding. Reasonably priced.. Definitely worth a try. I am told that they do not take reservations for groups under ten..always a problem if you want to eat downtown and then attend a BassHall performance..hard to judge what the crowds will be at 6:30-7PM.

• Visited November 2012
Saint Helens, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Margaritas were HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stoped here for some drinks during happy hour and order a peach margarita and a regular on the rocks and were totally disappointed in them... To much sweat n sour and the limes were old, on the peach you couldn't taste the peach at all... We also order a White Chocolate bread pudding that was good but no amazing... Didn't try the food but wouldnt go back.

• Visited April 2012