“Great crust!”
Review of Pizza Snob

Pizza Snob
Ranked #71 of 1,585 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Relaxed and rustic pizza eatery with personal-sized pies made with ingredients that span beyond the humdrum. Check out the Spicy Italian Sausage, Buttermilk Alfredo and Candied Jalapeno specialty or ingredients like the beer-glazed onions or South African peppadews! Enjoy craft draft, specialty teas from Austin, sodas from Maine, a glass of wine and a personal pizza on a crust that could take your heart.
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Chose from regular to adventurous toppings. Pizzas are ready quickly. Nice options for beverages and their kale salad was amazing. I will be back!!

There are newer reviews for Pizza Snob

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We ended up here after our usual place (fireside pies)had an hours wait. Located on TCU's main drive, this place was a real find for non-students like us. The restaurant has a rustic vibe and immediately makes you feel comfortable. The staff was great, letting us sample the toppings, and introduced us to some popular topping combinations.I odered the Italian sausage with candied jalapeno peppers and Alfredo sauce, brother got the pulled pork with bbq sauce and hubby built his own pizza. My husband wanted to put 6 toppings, but they only allow 4. We insisted we were going to pay for the toppings but they were adamant. Apparently, the owner is a food scientist and his research showed that humans can only identify 4 flavors at a time. Anything more and satisfaction diminishes. All 3 pizzas came out light and airy and super delicious. It's pretty obvious, they use quality ingredients. I got a Tahitian vanilla cookie as well, and although the boys didn't think much of it, I thought it was the best cookie ever! Not too sweet with subtle vanilla flavors. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Lapid2014
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I dug this place. I loved the set up, the concept, the flavorful foods, the healthy? soda choices, the help...everything. And it was really a good pizza!
Be careful about parking, make sure you read the signs! They do tow a lot in this area.
This place is kind of like pie 5 except with better products. My wife also loved the fact that they featured Kale salad. I did not really appreciate that fact. I did enjoy my buffalo chicken pizza, it was very flavorful and i did not even have to put hot sauce on it! My wife ordered some other pizza that had some sort of Alfredo sauce on it which was delicious as well. The pizza's are about 10' and we probably could have gotten by with just one....maybe.
We both enjoyed the crust, fresh and light. This was the 1st time I have seen a pizza made with the cheese directly on the crust with the sauce drizzled over the toppings, but it really flavorful and moist, better than I expected.
We will absolutely return to this wonderful place.
This is NOT a chain restaurant...:)
I dig the soda fountain featuring pure cane sugar, no fructose.
Serious eco friendly feel.
Be sure to walk off this wonderful dinner by strolling around the beautiful TCU campus!
GO FROGS!

1  Thank michael m
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We arrived a few minutes before closing, the staff was amazing. Had no issues serving us this close to closing get time. The pizza was very flavorful, great all aound.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This pizza is delicious. It allows you to customize your respectable sized personal pizza with some tasty and unique condiments. The goat cheese and caramelized onions were outstanding. The atmosphere is relaxed but you get a nice college area vibe. Owner was working behind counter and was very personable and the passion for the business showed. We will definitely be back for some Za!

1  Thank Anthony M