“Excellent Italian Food!”

Prima's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #165 of 1,591 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Prima's provides a variety of excellent Italian food. The servings are tasty and plentiful. The menu prices are very reasonable. My wife and I have been regular customers since they opened 15+ years ago. We have not been disappointed! The casual restaurant is family oriented and has a friendly and efficient wait staff.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I discovered this restaurant on Trip Advisor a little over a year ago. We eat there 3 to 4 times a month. This is the best Italian restaurant we have found in Fort Worth. The food is delicious, the service very attentive and friendly and prices are reasonable for families. If you like Italian food you're going to like this restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have been here many times. It is not much to look at (a remodeled and expanded Dairy Queen), but the food is GOOD. The prices are fantastic too. We have always received good service from a very friendly staff. They have good sized portions, fresh rolls to die for. We think it blows away the chain Italian restaurants. You should definitely give them a try.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We visited with a group of about 45 people after a soccer tournament. The owner Pete and all of the staff were outstanding! They had a large section ready for us, brought us drinks and bread very quickly, and then served the entire meal all hot and fresh within about 40 minutes. We were VERY impressed that they handled a party of this size with such ease. The portions were huge, and the quality and value were great. Thank you to Prima's for a wonderful evening!

Stop in, you won't be sorry, and you certainly won't leave hungry! :)

Pizza, lasagna, meatballs, salads, soup and everything else we had was great. I recommend the fried cheese ravioli, WOW!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We have been going to Prima's for years. Even though I usually order my regular favorite, I've enjoyed every thing I've tried there. There's always enough to take home for lunch the next day. BYOB is a plus and the service is great. You walk in, pick your table and get ready for a great lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Pamelita7117