“You can't beat this”

Prima's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #181 of 1,622 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We have been going to Prima's for years. Even though I usually order my regular favorite, I've enjoyed every thing I've tried there. There's always enough to take home for lunch the next day. BYOB is a plus and the service is great. You walk in, pick your table and get ready for a great lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Pamelita7117

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Nothing fancy about this place,we went on a Friday night, it was busy and loud. Brittany was our server and very good. Bread they serve was very good. I got the Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp and it was outstanding. The desert was a lemon cake of some sort, excellent.

1  Thank 803KeithB
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I wanted a good pizza, so I went to tripadvisor for advice. Glad I did this place was fantastic & some of the best pizza I've ever had. Owner was very outgoing & pleasant. Made us feel very special

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great price and large portions!! Friendly staff and the owner always makes sure youre well taken care of!

1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Another great dinner. The food is great. Always consistent. Great prices to go with some of the best Italian food in Texas. Service is great. Check it out, you won't be sorry.

We come here all the time and dine and do take out. I love there pizza. We even had our wedding party here everything was perfect.

1  Thank TxRanger9