“GREAT HOLE IN THE WALL ITALIAN RESTAURANT”

Prima's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #108 of 1,710 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Excellent value for itailan food. great flavor and rolls and bread are fresh, food is always hot out of the oven. Family style, family owned restaurant with the same people there since I have been going. Great lunch menu and it is BYOB, which means you dont have to buy a twenty something dollar bottle of wine. Atmosphere is Italy style, just like one would expect.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

Food was excellent for the price, great nightly pizza specials

Reviewed December 15, 2009

The waiters have been here a while and are really nice. The food is good. Family and kids restaurant. Older couples. Nice size cheese pizza for kids that could be shared by 2 to 3 kids.

Reviewed December 8, 2007

My boyfriend and I call this our place. Its a BYOB with great italian in a comfy environment. You can go in, relax, and take your time. The waiters remember you and make you feel at home. The services is just as good as the food. I mentioned how much it reminds me of Monis, an italian rest. in Arlington, and the waiter over heard and pointed out that the owners were related! I guess good food runs in the family. they have even made my favorite dish from Moni's for me, even though it's not on the menu. Great casual place to relax and eat amazing food. And oh ya, you can't beat the price. My boyfriend and I routinely get out of there for under $20. Not bad for a night out!

Reviewed September 18, 2004

This restaurant is a bit hard to find, but well worth locating. Very reasonably priced, excellent Italian food.

6108 South Hulen, Ft. Worth, TX 76133