“OK Barbeque”

Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse
Ranked #745 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmond, Oklahoma
“OK Barbeque”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

This place is really busy, but mostly because its convenient. The staff is nice and the food is OK, but nothing to get excited about.

Visited November 2012

Denver, Colorado
“Best pulled pork I've ever had.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is kind of nondescript and in a strip mall. The pulled pork was very tasty. I havent had any better. Mac and cheese was good but not great. Green bean casserole reminded me of the holidays. I would come back.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good BBQ Place near Airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

You can't go wrong @ Sonny Bryans - I eat there every time I am in town. The pulled chicken is the best - also like the sausage. The beef can be a little dry sometimes depending on how busy it is, but a little BBQ sauce fixes it right up. Highly recomend if you are conducting business in the area or staying at a nearby hotel.

• Visited July 2012
Oklahoma
“There is better BBQ to be had in Texas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

The food was okay, but I'd heard of the Sonny Bryans name before and had expected better. I'm afraid this is one of the pitfalls of franchising out. When I wanted barbeque again, I went to a different restaurant instead of giving this place a repeat performance.

Visited April 2012
KC
“I would return if in the area again.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2011

I'm from KC area so kinda picky about BBQ. Both the ribs and beef sandwich were delicious. I liked the sauce also, not so crazy about the beans. We had dinner rolls straight from the oven, yummy. The girl that waited on us was very friendly and helpful. It is very convenient from I-35.

• Visited October 2011