“Best pulled pork I've ever had.”

Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse
Ranked #894 of 1,585 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is kind of nondescript and in a strip mall. The pulled pork was very tasty. I havent had any better. Mac and cheese was good but not great. Green bean casserole reminded me of the holidays. I would come back.

There are newer reviews for Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse

Reviewed August 22, 2012

You can't go wrong @ Sonny Bryans - I eat there every time I am in town. The pulled chicken is the best - also like the sausage. The beef can be a little dry sometimes depending on how busy it is, but a little BBQ sauce fixes it right up. Highly recomend if you are conducting business in the area or staying at a nearby hotel.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

The food was okay, but I'd heard of the Sonny Bryans name before and had expected better. I'm afraid this is one of the pitfalls of franchising out. When I wanted barbeque again, I went to a different restaurant instead of giving this place a repeat performance.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I'm from KC area so kinda picky about BBQ. Both the ribs and beef sandwich were delicious. I liked the sauce also, not so crazy about the beans. We had dinner rolls straight from the oven, yummy. The girl that waited on us was very friendly and helpful. It is very convenient from I-35.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I visited Sonny Bryans while on a business trip to Alliance TX. The food is a good value and you get plenty to eat. The service is good any the food is tasty. The portion size is good; the BBQ sauce is on the spicy side and is tasty. When I got back to work my co-workers commented that I smelled of a smoke house. I have the ½ pound combo plate (pork pull and beef brisket). I would recommend the pork pull over the beef. You will most likely have leftovers; the staff will help you with a takeaway tray. It’s a good value and a good place for a business lunch and family dinner.

1  Thank CenterCty_Traveler