“It was ok”

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #102 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Austin, Texas
“It was ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I was in town with friends on a business trip, it was cold and raining and we were looking for a quick lunch before our conference started.

I had the soap and sandwich, the clam chowder was a disappointment. The grilled sandwich was ok. I think I will pass the next time I am in town.

Visited November 2013

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
“Lunch in Ft. Worth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Corner Bakery is a handy place for lunch in downtown Ft. Worth. Plenty of selections and variety, and really good. Reminds me of Panera Bread.

• Visited March 2013
Midland, Texas
“Great as always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I love Corner Bakery and this is one of my fav locations because it's in Sundance Square! My husband and ate breakfast here one Friday and tried one of the new healthy paninis-excellent!! Bought my usual pack of M&M choc cookies to balance out the healthy and we ate every one :)

• Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Good place to eat...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Connected to the Courtyeard... great, casual place for breakfast or lunch. We enjoyed a great breakfast - daughter really liked the HUGE cinnamon role.

Visited July 2013
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Consistently good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Ate here several times while staying in downtown Ft.Worth. it is good for every meal. I tried many items and was never disappointed. It's fast for a light snack before a performance at
the Bass Performance Hall (across the street).

Visited June 2013