“terrific lunch!”

Ranked #556 of 1,595 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our lunch at the Red Goose Saloon - we had chicken quesadillas and a turkey burger. It was delicious and reasonably priced with a nice server. We'll return again.

1  Thank HappyCouple301

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I took a chance on this place. Doesnt look like much from thr outside. It actually look shutdown. But I open the door and my Stomache is thankin me.

I have the jalapeño burger with bacon. Not too spicy and the flavor was amazing. Juicy and full of flavor. Please skip the ketchup and mustard. The burger was fine as is. Next their fries are to die for. Not sure on the seasoning, but they did it perfect.

My only complaint was the place smelled like smoke. It would be difficult for me to take a family here. But grab your friends and love ones, you don't want to miss this place.

1  Thank Brian J
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This place has opened up a restaurant that they are calling H2 or something along those lines. The food is fantastic and they have some of the best french fries I have ever had. The burgers and flat breads were really good as well and the service was excellent. I highly suggest you drop by for some quality casual dining. We will return multiple times, this place is great for lunch or a casual night downtown.

1  Thank TexasGLS
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The burgers here are truly wonderful, but I ate on a Saturday night and they only had one waitress/bartender. She did her best, but tables of people left before they could get served. However, the burgers are worth it and the onion rings were memorable.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We had recommendations from a friend to go into this bar and get burgers. He warned me that it looked "scary," but to trust him. Wow, he was right. We all ordered different burgers from their large list, and all 6 of us were beyond impressed. They make their own ranch sauce, sweet pepper ketchup, and the pretzel bun was to die for . The only reason I didn't give it a "5" was b/c we did have to deal with some smoking at the bar. They told us that it's non-smoking between 11-4, so if that is important to you, make sure you do your burger for lunch. Really amazing and certainly a place that you don't have at home.