“Best Burger I have had in a long time.”
Review of Red Goose Saloon

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Savannah, Georgia
“Best Burger I have had in a long time.”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I took a chance on this place. Doesnt look like much from thr outside. It actually look shutdown. But I open the door and my Stomache is thankin me.

I have the jalapeño burger with bacon. Not too spicy and the flavor was amazing. Juicy and full of flavor. Please skip the ketchup and mustard. The burger was fine as is. Next their fries are to die for. Not sure on the seasoning, but they did it perfect.

My only complaint was the place smelled like smoke. It would be difficult for me to take a family here. But grab your friends and love ones, you don't want to miss this place.

1 Thank Brian J

Texas
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This place has opened up a restaurant that they are calling H2 or something along those lines. The food is fantastic and they have some of the best french fries I have ever had. The burgers and flat breads were really good as well and the service was excellent. I highly suggest you drop by for some quality casual dining. We will return multiple times, this place is great for lunch or a casual night downtown.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank TexasGLS
West Jordan, Utah
“Great burgers...but be patient”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The burgers here are truly wonderful, but I ate on a Saturday night and they only had one waitress/bartender. She did her best, but tables of people left before they could get served. However, the burgers are worth it and the onion rings were memorable.

• Visited April 2012
Salt Lake City, UT
“It looks like a hole-in-the-wall, but DO IT!”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We had recommendations from a friend to go into this bar and get burgers. He warned me that it looked "scary," but to trust him. Wow, he was right. We all ordered different burgers from their large list, and all 6 of us were beyond impressed. They make their own ranch sauce, sweet pepper ketchup, and the pretzel bun was to die for . The only reason I didn't give it a "5" was b/c we did have to deal with some smoking at the bar. They told us that it's non-smoking between 11-4, so if that is important to you, make sure you do your burger for lunch. Really amazing and certainly a place that you don't have at home.

Visited February 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Hole in the wall bar but great time!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Sometimes your "hole in the wall" bars are usually the best bars!! We had a ball here, and the bartenders really know how to make a drink!! Out of the 3 nights stayed in Ft Worth, we always ended up at this bar!!

Visited November 2011