“Good Value for Burger and Fries”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #428 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

We typically go to this In-N-Out Burger once a week. The burgers are good and not greasy. Lettuce and tomato slices are fresh. The fries are also good. We always ask to hold the salt.

The service is good and the restaurant clean.

A good burger and fries at a good value.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

This place is typical of California. While they advertise a fresh hamburger, my bride and I had a lunch there. Priced a bit high for what you get, the hamburger was OK and the fries were a litttle skimpy on portions.

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

I was first introduced to In-N-Out while living in California. At first I didn't think I'd like it but it's fantastic. Their chocolate shake is awesome.

Reviewed December 26, 2016

Had to try this burger place as I had been told they were the best. I was not disappointed in the quality and service. The fries were tasty and not greasy . Made from scratch and fresh , the fries were definitely better. The shakes are also very good.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

Ea at this establishment, very clean the crew worked well together , fast friendly service. Would def eat there again