Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown
$134
Hotels.com
$190
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$94
La Quinta
Very Good 4/5
$93
$82
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$209
$123
$159
$122
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicepancake machinewithin mileshi expresssundance squaremile radiustrain stationmicrowave and fridgehotel shuttlebreakfast areawould stay here againnice stayking suitebooked this hotelshower headfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I was extremely happy with my two-night stay and have rarely encountered friendlier people in the hospitality business. I used the shuttle service once and was impressed by Andrew's level of service. Sunday morning I walked down and asked the first person I saw if there was a coffee shop nearby that I could walk to. Philip thought for a second and said, "I'll drive you to Starbucks". I declined his offer but was amazed at his desire to make me happy. My room was also equipped with a very nice shower head that had good pressure. My only complaint was the parking was pretty awful due to hotel renovations.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Hackman1982
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I review dozens and dozens of hotels and restaurants so I am torn here on this place. The staff are very friendly but the results produced by them are disappointing in some ways. I've debated between poor and average and I'm settling on average.
So here are the issues. They are remodeling, no big deal, but there is almost no parking and it would have been nice if someone would have mentioned where we were suppose to park if the 9 spots were taken. I got lucky and the van driver pulled up and pointed out across the street where to park.

If you say breakfast is available until 10am I'm old-fashioned but to me that means 10am. Not 9:30, 10am. So I politely asked if they had milk, yes, so they found milk. I asked if they had cinnamon rolls which I LOVE, no but if pushed they'll put out six of them which they did and they went immediately. I felt good that I helped others with their day and got six of their rolls out at 9:40am. I guess if I really pushed harder we could have had more but that's not me.

So to me, an average Holiday Inn Express which I rarely see, I normally love HI Express. Oh, and the bathrooms are the smallest bathrooms on the planet.

Room Tip: move on down the road, nothing great here...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear gslink,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about our property. It is always our goal to provide convenient and world class service to our guest. We apologize we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay. Please be assured that these will be looked into and that your comments will be used to monitor future improvements needed.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I booked 13 rooms for our World Series All-Star Softball players and families and I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice to stay at this hotel. The customer service is above and beyond anything I've experienced from a hotel staff and I will recommend this hotel every chance I get. The great experience started with the reservations and the personal attention from the hotel staff to make sure everything was in order for a large group. The rooms were clean, breakfast was great, the facilities are nice and the staff was excellent! They made special arrangements to put our team on one floor and even put a personalized quote in the lobby to help motivate our team.

The hotel location is great for visiting all around Ft. Worth - the museums, TCU, Stockyards, Water Gardens, downtown are all close. And the Holiday Inn offers a very helpful free shuttle service that we were able to utilize quite a bit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night to visit TCU. Not familiar with Ft. Worth. Loved the hotel shuttle! Took us to Sundance Square and picked us up! Forgot my phone charger, no problem borrowed one from front desk. When checking out asked if I could borrow an umbrella. No problem! Took the umbrella back after the tour. The employees went above and beyond!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jmooo
Cat C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Jmooo,

Woohoo! Thank you so much for the recommendation and the 5 star rating on all categories. I'm glad we were able to provide you with a charger and umbrella when traveling adds these additional road bumps. I remember assisting you and hope that you and your son enjoyed the TCU tour. Happy Travels!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were in town for 4 nights and didn't want a rental car so we chose this because of the free shuttle within 3 miles. That would easily get us where we needed to go. They were so accommodating in taking us places and picking up promptly. The breakfast is very good although predictable. Fortunately by the 4th morning, we had another egg choice. The server seemed surprised when I told her every other morning had been the same. Excellent cinnamon rolls though!! The rooms were nice but walls a little thin. One night, we had to complain to the manager about noise next door. They did handle it promptly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

SeasonedALtraveler,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate all feedback as it allows us to grow as a hotel and provide a better experience for our guests. I'm glad we were able to provide an easy option and added value in not having the additional expense of a Rental Car. Thank you again!