All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicepancake machinehi expresswithin a mile radiussundance squaretrain stationmicrowave and fridgehotel shuttlebreakfast areawater pressurewould stay here againnice staybooked this hotelshower headcomfortable hotelhotel staff
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had just returned to Texas and this was my destination of choice the only gripe i have is that the rooms dont leave much moving around space! the staff was very friendly and payed close attention to details, when I settled into my room and noticed that my bad hadnt been made and was wondering if I was in the wrong room I called down and they had me moved to a new room and couldnt been happier! this is southern hospitality at its finest!

Room Tip: dont be afraid to call down to the front desk they cant help you if they dont know your upset
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed with a friend the first weekend of October and found the place to be ok, but nothing special.

The room size was decent, the bed comfortable and the bath alright. The complimentary was fine and well stocked. We parked our car in the back lot without any problems.
The shuttle service was a really nice touch and the frontdesk staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We called in here on a Sunday afternoon requesting 2 nights. Andrea checked us in and she was absolutely delightful. We asked for a room on the top floor, looking towards the downtown area and she was happy to oblige. Andrea and a colleague gave us some info about location, how to walk to restaurants (or use the hotel's minibus); Also told that we were fairly near to the station and (as we had said we wanted to visit Dallas) was told we could easily get a train into Dallas - which turned out to be one of the highlights of the holiday for us - travelling on an American train!!). The hotel has a huge foyer, had safe deposit boxes to lock away valuables in reception, plenty of free parking and is in an excellent position to drive (easily) to the Stockyards. Walgreens nearby - but no restaurants on the doorstep. Can either request the minibus or walk - which was very pleasant and didn't take long to reach the restaurant center. Our room was lovely - not in a crowded area - overlooks some attractive buildings. The hotel was very busy. Breakfasts were good. Andrea also gave us good directions to get to the nearest shopping mall. We asked to stay an extra night but the hotel was fully booked. This was a huge blow as it was the day we were going to Dallas by train - and we didn't want the stress of having to drive off late in the day to find another hotel. I told Andrea I was worried about carrying all our valuables around with us in Dallas after checking out and she told us we could leave our valuables in the safe deposit box, our luggage in their secure room and the car parked at the hotel. She checked again for an available room - but nothing. However, the next day they were able to advise us they had had some cancellations overnight and we we welcome to stay on. This made our day! It was such a relief - but the outstanding result had been Andrea's support and help to us even when the hotel was fully booked. She was delighted that a room had become available and had checked as soon as she got in that morning. The manager was also extremely nice. This was a great "all rounder" to stay at. Thank you Andrea and the manager.

Room Tip: The views from the top floor were excellent (looking towards downtown).
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Piglet56
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed two nights staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms clean and comfortable and the shuttle service is great I never moved my truck, the shuttle driver Terri was very friendly and helpful and patient, look no farther, this isTHE place to stay in Fort Worth.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Frank P
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We spent two nights at the Holiday Inn Express on a football weekend. The rooms were cozy. For the cost of the rooms, a little more walking room would have been nice. However, that is by far my only complaint. From the moment we stepped into the door, the staff was pleasant and helpful. Our room was clean and the temperature of our room was comfortable despite the heat outside. The complimentary breakfast had several different choices including eggs, bacon, pancakes as well as fruit, biscuits, etc. Everyone was very helpful in their suggestions on where to eat and what to do while we were in town. I would definitely consider staying here again should I come to the Fort Worth area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family