All reviews free shuttle shuttle service pancake machine hi express within a mile radius train station microwave and fridge hotel shuttle breakfast area water pressure would stay here again nice stay booked this hotel shower head comfortable hotel hotel staff air conditioner
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We recently stayed two nights at this hotel for our son's wedding. Jenn and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful. The hotel had a shuttle that took us to events (and we had many). They made sure we got there in time and made us feel welcomed. Jenn especially went out of her way to inform us of events in the city, directions to places and made this stay one of the easiest, less stressful places we have ever been. Highly recommend this hotel.

2  Thank Kathy751
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Stayed here for a conference where I worked 2 very long days and the staff were incredibly nice. They went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and that I had everything I needed (i.e. had the free shuttle waiting for me, called me a cab too, asked me if there was anything I needed in my room, and most importantly noticed when I was exhausted and asked me if I needed anything to make my rest better). Rooms are clean and new. Nice hotel, awesome staff!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank flamenkita88
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I wouldn't normally choose a Holiday Inn Express on my own. This hotel was booked by my company's secretary for a business trip/meeting. I had low expectations and I am pleasantly surprised. The property has recently been refurbished, it seems. The room is clean, simply yet modernly designed and the staff is excellent. The common lobby areas are inviting and up-to-date. Very pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank germatt2
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed as a respit on our way to San Antonio. Nice hotel right off I35. Easy off and back on. On the negative, the parking lot is a little tight, the bathroom had a fan that was so loud you felt like you were standing behind a jet, and the elevator was impossibly slow. But if those are all the negatives, you are doing pretty good. Lobby was very nice. Pool was very nice. Rooms were very nice. And the free breakfast was just fine. Definitely a good stop.

Room Tip: Stay on a lower floor as the elevators are very slow
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Have used this one a few time. Last time not so great the hot tub and pool were really dirty and the crowd was really noisy. In the past this hotel has worked out great for just two of us but for 4 the room was very cramped. Does have a shuttle, that helps alot when we ride the train. The staff is usually very friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms by elevator noisy when the bars close.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

LuvstravelX2,

Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Ben J