All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicepancake machinehi expresswithin a mile radiussundance squaretrain stationmicrowave and fridgehotel shuttlebreakfast areawater pressurewould stay here againnice staybooked this hotelshower headcomfortable hotelhotel staff
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We spent 3 nights here and enjoyed it. The hotel has a good car park and is within walking distance of the downtown area. The reception staff, indeed all staff, were very efficient and friendly. When we thought we had a problem with the room phone, it was attended to quickly. Breakfast was simple but there was choice and it tasted good. This is hotel well worth a visit.

Room Tip: No need to be choosy; they should all be ok.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank DaoHaddington
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I'm a retired Fire Chief who now spends my life traveling the country as an extrication specialist, teaching firefighters. Whenever I travel, I only stay in Holiday Inn Express or Hilton Hotels.

I can honestly say that my stay at the Holiday Inn Express-Downtown was the most pleasant experience I've ever had in my travels. The staff was exceptionally professional and friendly, and the hotel was really nice and clean.

I will definately go back when staying in Fort Worth.

Best regards,

R. Smith

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Rick S
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We had to stay here for about a week while we had a grandchild in nearby hospital. The hotel staff was friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are immaculate and have a microwave and small refrigerator. They have a nice clean laundry room, something I usually don't have to use while on vacation but this was an unexpected and prolonged trip. The breakfast buffet was good and the lady that was on duty there each morning was very nice. It is only a short drive - 10 min. top - to the hospitals. I would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Sweetie1953
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This is a well run hotel, with good service. Very clean, feels new and modern and it is comfortable. Great value. Free parking, free breakfast and free Internet. What more do you want, except for a free room?

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank HotelDeal
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Very nice amenities, lobby, food, staff. I enjoyed the lemonade in the lobby on the hot summer afternoons.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business