“Very average and that is being nice.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Wing Stop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing Stop
Ranked #784 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very average and that is being nice.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Kind of dumpie looking. Food was not very good. Just felt dirty.

Colleyville, Texas
“Gross”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is just wasn't any good at all. The wings we got were cold, had to send them back. The ones that came back out weren't much better. Don't think they were too happy about it, but that's too bad.

Visited January 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Poor Customer Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2008

The only reason I did't give this location a Terrible is because WIng Stop does have great food - especially their fries. What is location lacks though is customer service.

I called in an order for some wings. I'm the only one in the family that likes hot - so we usually split the order. I asked for 10 "regular", 10 lemon pepper and 10 hot. When I got to the store they were running my credit card and calling back the order when I hear 20 ORIGINAL HOT and 10 lemon pepper. As I'm explaining to them that I ordered "regular", lemon pepper and hot - they are finishing up my credit card slip. They are telling me that's what I got - I said no - where are my mild ones? Well you didn't order mild. Yes I did - 10 of each. They took my use of the word REGULAR to mean ORIGINAL HOT. OK they misunderstood me - so I say - that's not what I wanted I wanted mild - oh so you want to buy 10 mild - no - I want to give you back the 10 eaxtra hot and get the 10 milds that I ordered. The man was RUDE and unbending. While I take some of the blame for the mis-understanding he was not willng to bend. If I was thinking I would have told them to keep the entire order and credit my card - but I was so PO'ed. Ended up stopping to get more food as 10 lemon pepper was no enough. Plus I ended up throwing away over 10 hot wings. It all left a bad taste in our mouths and we will never visit that location again. Never had issues like this at any of there other locations.

1 Thank seauonboard
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Man I love this place! They have the best wings eveeeeer! And the fries will make you wanna smack yo mama, aunt...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2008

Man I love this place! They have the best wings eveeeeer! And the fries will make you wanna smack yo mama, aunt, grandma and the whole ancestry tree.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook