“Good food, great service”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #35 of 1,563 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salem, South Carolina, United States
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Really enjoyed the meal and the service on a Wednesday night. Place was clean, friendly and efficient. Shrimp ettouffee was outstanding. Servers were friendly, efficient without being overbearing. An enjoyable dining experience!

• Visited April 2014

Thornton, Colorado
“Great meal and great service!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Let me start with dessert first. The key lime pie...almost as good as in Key West! Phenomenal service. Lively atmosphere. Great quality fish. Had the Atlantic Salmon. Huge portions. Definitely worth a revisit when I'm in town again.

• Visited April 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Best restaurant ever”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I used to live and Lawton OK and drove 1.5 hours to FW for delicious treats. My best favourite seafood restaurant ever. Too bad we live in FL now and can not get back there that easy. Highly recommended. AAA+++. Every dish is a treat. I would recommend fish or salad or dessert. Try anything there and you will be happy you did. A+ service as well.

• Visited June 2013
“Great scenery”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I love the ambiance. I had stuffed crab and gumbo. It was delicious plus the live music was awesome. So worth the money.

Springfield, Missouri
“Best seafood!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My family and I just ate at Pappadeaux's for the first time today and it was the best meal I had had in a long time. Everything from the service to the food was amazing. Our appetizer and meals were all wonderful and were better than we expected. I will definitely be coming back to eat here soon!

• Visited February 2014