“Great scenery”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Great scenery”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I love the ambiance. I had stuffed crab and gumbo. It was delicious plus the live music was awesome. So worth the money.

Springfield, Missouri
“Best seafood!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My family and I just ate at Pappadeaux's for the first time today and it was the best meal I had had in a long time. Everything from the service to the food was amazing. Our appetizer and meals were all wonderful and were better than we expected. I will definitely be coming back to eat here soon!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank jgarr11
Lake City, Florida
“Great meal”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We went here for lunch. We were visiting with friends and they wanted to take us here for lunch. What a great choice it was. I had the Pasta Mardi Gras and my wife had the chopped salad with fried crawfish. Both were delicious and I had so much food that I couldn't even eat all of mine. The wait staff were excellent. I can't wait to come back here for a meal.

• Visited December 2013
Texas
“A Solid Choice”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

For a chain this is a very good restaraunt if you like decent Cajun food and fish. I often go for lunch weekly and dinner monthly. I have business in Fort Worth so I am looking for consistency more than adventure but the menu is diverse enough to be a little brave. The fried food is very good but the Gumbo and e'touffee' are great comfort food. Blackened catfish and crawfish plate always good. There can be lines. Did I mention service is always good, atmosphere at this location is very good. Hopefully road construction around the place will be completed soon as this is the only negative.

Visited January 2014
Newburgh, Indiana
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Had a great experience! Our server was Stephanie and although she indicated she was new she did a fantastic job. We were very impressed. The 3 of us each got a sampler dish and we all shared so we could try everything! Lots of food for the money too.