“Lots of tasty choices”

Ranked #41 of 1,623 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a place for beer on tap, pasta, cajun and creole tastes, and lots of choices. Big and noisy and fun like an oversized bar. Servings are large and the service is friendly. Can get busy but a fun place for a large group.

1  Thank 69jwjw69

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I loved the one in Atlanta and thought, "surely this location won't be as good." I had a friend and suggested we go there and qualified my endorsement since I hadn't eaten at this location. No disappointments! I'm amazed at the quality of the food, the speed, the service, the decor! This is very well managed. They know what they're doing. When we asked for a box to take home the last bit of our scrumptious crusty french bread, the server brought us an entire loaf! I will always check the major towns from now on and see if there is a Pappadeaux!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had late lunch Friday! Full house! Amazing stuffed shrimp! Fried fish! And our server Samantha was terrific! Keep it up! We love you Pappadeauxs Fw.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We don't eat here often but we have never had a bad experience. Oysters and crab cakes are a must! Order them. Now. Fried calamari was divine. Tilapia wasn't my favorite. Located near a lot of Ft. Worth landmarks like the zoo, museums, Botanical Gardens, and coliseum.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This location is consistently great...food is always prepared perfectly, and the waitstaff are pleasant, friendly, up to date on their specials, etc. The kitchen puts out a great selection and the happy hour specials are usually very reasonable!