“Seafood”

Ranked #39 of 1,585 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Service was very good, a little pricey, but food was good. Very good selection of fare. outdoor area would was attractive and would have been fine if weather premitted

There are newer reviews for Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Reviewed January 27, 2013

cleaning the table while your trying to eat and have family converstaion and then taking your food without asking you if your done with it. On top of that we order dinner salads and they never brought them out. Server never notice. Fort worth location.

2  Thank Mike S
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Always dependable for the best seafood and service! My newest favorite is the Texas redfish. The softshell crabs are awesome.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This place never seems to disappoint me. Love the scallops, the cedar plank salmon, the baked Oyster combo is a must try too! It's a little more expensive than your average out to eat, but worth the price!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I hadn't been to a Pappadeaux in quite awhile, but I was still impressed with the service and food. I was pleased to see that they offered several dishes with veggies only and I didn't feel like I had to fill up on fried food just because I was at a seafood place. I really like those kind of changes--yet they still had my favorite Swamp 'thang drink--YUM!