“This is THE place to eat in Fort Worth !!!!!!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #44 of 1,572 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Crown Point, Indiana
“This is THE place to eat in Fort Worth !!!!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

No trip to Fort Worth is complete without dining at Pappadeauxs'. The food is great. The desserts are fantastic. Stopped there one night just for dessert. Portions are huge as is the menu. This is the place for seafood. Wait staff was great. Put this place on your list.

• Visited October 2012

De Soto, Kansas
“good seafood”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Pappadeaux always satifies my taste for seafood. Usually busy is a good sign they do it right. i prefer sitting at the bar. great service good people watching.

• Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Great food, Great service”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I took my husband here for his birthday. We have eaten at Pappadeaux before but at a different location where the service is sub par. The Fort Worth Pappadaux however know's what they're doing. Our service was prompt but not over-bearing. The drinks were served quickly as was the meal. Our waiter,Jeff was wonderful - friendly and attentative. Our meals were served hot and delicious! My only complaint was that we were seated by a crowded isle near the kitchen so wasn't a very romantic table for a couple dining alone. At previous visits to other Pappadeuax locations, I hadn't been impressed with the service or food (Grand Prairie), but the dinner and service we received at this location was outstanding. When we choose to eat at Pappadeaux, we'll drive the extra to eat at this location.

• Visited November 2012
Angel Fire, New Mexico
“Waiter overcharged for meal.”
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I took friends from out of town to eat lunch there. The food is always very good and dependable. I ordered a salad and soup and asked for a wedge salad. Waiter said there would be an upgrade to a wedge salad. I agreed even though all the other pappadeaux that I have eaten in never charged more. When I got my check he had charged me for a bowl of soup, a wedge salad and a sub salad. What should have cost $9.95 was now $16.85.

1 Thank Bobh99
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“As big as Texas itself”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great for large gatherings. Seafood, seafood and more seafood. The Gulf oysters are so good you need to order lots. Salads big enough to feed an army. Good times always and great staff.

Visited October 2012