“Consistently Good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #37 of 1,547 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Minimal wait, prompt & attentive service with consistently good seafood. Never greasy fried fare but great flavor - like being in Louisiana without the drive.

Brussels, Belgium
“fresh food, generous portions, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recently ate here with colleagues and had a wonderful time. Our server was friendly and the food came out promptly. Portions were generous, everything was very fresh and exactly as ordered. I loved their shrimp cocktail appetizer - delicious salsa sauce and chunks of avocado went perfectly with several large, tasty shrimp. I also tried their hot smoked salmon appetizer. This dish is definitely large enough to be an entree. It comes with creamy mustard sauce and crostini. The salmon was moist and flavorful and easily over 3 oz in size.
My colleagues had the gumbo (large, tasty), more shrimp cocktail, a seafood salad, and a shrimp po'boy. Everyone was very happy with their food and with the experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone looking for a delicious and reasonably priced seafood meal.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank giulietta429
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great for special occasions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

The best seafood around - great service. Just be prepared to pay for what you get!! We love going here several times a year! Great mixed drinks, large meals! Just love Pappadeaux!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
“Great seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food was great, service very good and we did not have to wait to get a table. The only thing I did not enjoy was the spice on my dish. When I had asked how hot it was, the waiter said not at all. It made my lips burn for a while. But overall great.

Visited September 2012
Argyle, Texas
“The best surprise ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I had eaten at a Pappadeaux in Houston, and perhaps it was the company or perhaps it was the locale. I was not impressed. My husband and I ate at the one in Fort Worth on our way to a football game, so we were somewhat pressed for time. The food was excellent! Everything was delicious. The iced tea had peach puree, not just flavoring. And while we did not order one, I saw the baked potatoes at the table next to us, and they were as big as a dessert plate. (Will order that next time!) We didn't have time for dessert, which was tragic, as the dessert tray had mouth-watering selections. But the meal itself was good enough to inspire me to drive back to the restaurant again in the very near future, when I have time to sit, sample, and take it all in! The service was also very good -- our waiter was friendly, attentive, and full of suggestions.

• Visited August 2012