“Food Channel recommendation”

Ranked #90 of 1,623 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2013

On our way back home we noticed that the Paris Cafe was easy to find off of I35 south. We stopped there for lunch; We were seated promptly and wait staff was very attentive. One of the Firday lunch specials was the friend chicked with 2 sides includes tea and rolls/cornbread for 8.95...What a deal! It was a down home comfort food meal. Hubby ordered chicken fried steak which was good too. Cherry pie was delicious. Enjoyed the atmosphere, meal, and price! Will stop again as we drive thru Ft. Worth.

2  Thank yzap

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great place to go and people watch. Service was first rate and my coffee cup was always full. The breakfast was delicious and the atmosphere was that of a small town diner located in the heart of a big city. It was rather noisy and we somehow avoided a long wait which I think is the norm.

1  Thank roxron800
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Have lived in Ft Worth area since 1965 and went to this place today for the first time with my granddaughter and friend and it was great! Food was very good, service was great, crowd is a mixture of working people and seniors,,,prices are very affordable. I told my husband about it when he got home from work and we will definately go there to eat soon.

2  Thank Mrsjones4746
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Both are good. The lunch are really close to home cooking. The breakfast is very close to the way mother made it/

2  Thank Patrick B
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This place is a popular lunch location near the hospitals and downtown. The food is average "mom and pop" fare in an old Safeway grocery store building. I eat there a couple of times a year.

1  Thank ARC4043