“Birthday Place, great for a large group”
Review of Japanese Palace

Japanese Palace
Ranked #238 of 1,565 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Description: Japanese Palace serves the freshest, ingredients along with seafood from around the world, giving you a unique dining experience, that is exciting and entertaining every time you visit. We strive to maintain the quality, creativity and freshness of the food we serve. In 40 years, some things change very little. That's because they don't have to. Like Japanese Palace - remarkable food, genuine hospitality, and fun atmosphere - perfectly beautiful from the start. Hibachi grills set the ambiance, and patrons are treated to a show of master chefs creating billowing clouds of steam and flames. The 1970's style original bar is preserved as a working time-capsule of the '70's culture and is a must see. Our outstanding sushi bar was Fort Worth's first!
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Place, great for a large group”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Always a great spot for a show & dinner. The attentive staff & habachi chef make sure you have a great experience. The food is good and spread out do that you enjoy your time. Try the Plum Wine for a special treat.

Visited September 2012

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Most amazing Dining experience ever!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place was so amazing! We had excellent customer service, The best customer service iv ever had! Also the cook was even more amazing! defiantly skilled and amazing at what he does! Was a pleasure to go there and I am for sure going back when I can! The cost is defiantly worth it!

• Visited November 2012
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“It just wasn't to our taste”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Lots of other people who ate there at the hibachi seemed to be enjoying it. We just didn't. We ate there several times because we had coupons. Finally, we decided even half off we didn't like it.

Fort Worth, TX
“They totally forgot my order”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The hibachi was good, nothing overly spectacular. My husband had steak and chicken, his friend also had steak and chicken and I ordered just the chicken. Let me first say the meat/veggies were fine (at least what I ate off my husband's plate). The chef that was cooking was nice and put on a good show, but when he was handing out the food, I didn't get any. I flagged down the waitress (which took 10 minutes) and asked here where my food was and she said she thought I wasn't eating....hummm. My husband and his friend heard me clearly order the chicken, in her defense she spoke very little English, but everyone else managed to get food. The big disappointment was I didn't even get an apology and it took her so long to come over that the chef was well into preparing the food and couldn't add mine on. I happily ate some of my husband's meat, but I doubt we'll ever go back. In addition, when we first arrived we were forced to wait in the bar along with some other families. There were pics (or drawings) of partially nude women in the bar and they actually put families with children in there to wait.

Visited March 2012
Thank John and Desire... C
Dallas
“Japanese Palace is Special”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Japanese Palace since 1981 and still love it. They have a bar to wait in that has a great atmosphere. The food is terrific and the cooks are really good and very entertaining. They cook it at a cooking table in front of you. There is steak, shrimp, chicken, scallops, etc. They treat there repeat customers with utmost respect. If you have a large celebration and let them know ahead of time, they will be able to accomodate you.

• Visited May 2012