“Be the brisket ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

This place has excellent North Texas BBQ, which yes is different from central Texas for sure. Think thick sauce, and lots of smoke. But what I love is that it's a real down to earth local flavor joint. The T-shirt is worth it "life is to short to live in Dallas"

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Absolutely must-go BBQ and beer joint in Fort Worth. Has positively the coldest beer in town -- see picture with frost rising out of the mug. In addition to coldest beer, barbeque is tasty. The platter of french fries with grilled onions are great. RH is conveniently located off of I-30 on the near west side of town.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

As a native FW girl and BBQ LOVER I've tried most every BBQ joint in DFW. Railhead is hands down best in my book. The ribs are my favorite but I also love the chopped beef sandwich. The atmosphere is FW casual and the food is always consistent.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Lots of meat on my sandwich. So much that I needed a fork. Good sauce and fresh cut fries. Busy on a Friday night but still easy to get a table.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

No sweet tea!!! Cold BBQ baked potato, ewww! My kids never disliked BBQ until here. The title seriously go to Dickies instead is what our whole family said. Plus the wait in line was slow.