“great bbq experience”

Riscky's Barbeque
Ranked #328 of 1,591 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 7, 2013

we had lunch at the Riscky's in the Stockyards. Great lunch, had the 3 meat platter so we could taste the brisket, ribs and smoked ham. All delicious, not greasy and very tender. We tried the app of fried bologna and cheese and it was just ok. not sure we would get that again. The hot wings were great.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The fact that Riscky's opened its doors in 1927 speaks for itself!
With several locations in and around Fort Worth and the Metroplex,
you can't beat the all-you-can-eat beef ribs special for $9.99.
And if beef and pork aren't your favorites, the fried catfish basket or dinner is a tasty treat.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We ordered out. The portions were small. I've had a better experience at the location in Sundance Square.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

What you'd expect from a restaurant in The Stockyards.

Get the Brisquet and if you have children I recommend the BBQ Ribs since it's something that doesn't have chicken in it!

Staff made a mistake by accidentally bringing an additional entree and spent 15 minutes figuring out it was their fault and that we weren't paying for it. They eventually got it right but too much drama so that kind made us go "Huh, what are they thinking?"

Other than that it was an enjoyable visit and I recommend it. There are about 5 other places to eat BBQ there in the Stockyards so....I recommend this for large parties since they have a lot of space or if you the Texas Experience this is second to none. I hesitated giving this 4 stars since the southern hospitality was missing from our waitress.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I love this place. They have so many excellent choices that I always have a hard time deciding. That said, I always pair my main course with Texas Fries (French fries with onions and jalapeños slices). Fair drink prices. Great service. This place awesome.