“Great Business Meal”
Review of Reata Restaurant

Reata Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Reata Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,563 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
MN
“Great Business Meal”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We had a business meal under the dome at the Reata. There were around 50 in the group. The wait staff did a great job keeping up on drinks, serving appetizers, serving the meal, and making sure we were taken care of at all times. We were given 3 or 4 different appetizers before indulging in a wonderful tasty meal. The ambience of the dome and top balcony dining area was great to experience on a gorgeous spring evening.

• Visited May 2014

New Braunfels, Texas
“A meal to remember”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The steak was perfection and the service to die for. If only every meal could be this good! We will be right back here next time we visit Fort Worth.

• Visited June 2013
Lufkin, Texas
“A Fort Worth favorite!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time at Reata. The rooftop domed room is quite nice at dusk. Menu items show a peculiar Texan fusion twist, like tenderloin tamales, jalapeño cheddar grits, or chili dusted scallops. Great variety of house made desserts. No need to get dressy - this is comfort food, albeit cranked up a notch.

Dallas, Texas
“Perfect Anniversary Celebration”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in Fort Worth and at Reata. We had reservations (recommended on a Friday night) and were promptly seated. From there - we were well taken care of by Kyle - who was extremely friendly, helpful and made sure that we had a great meal and a great experience.

My wife and I shared the tenderloin tamales (MUST HAVE) and Kyle was kind enough to suggest getting 2 instead of the standard 3 so we still had room for the main course. I had the 14oz charbroiled ribeye and my wife had the filet and I have to say that my steak was one of the top 5 I have ever eaten. It was cooked to perfection and was wonderfully marbled.

For dessert, we had the banana pudding and Kyle had "Happy 5th Anniversary" written in chocolate on the plate as well as a complimentary champagne toast. What a treat!

Overall, the attention to detail and wonderful food made for a fabulous experience on a wonderful evening with my wife!

Thank you Reata!

• Visited April 2014
“Our reward during long layover!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Delicious! I had the salmon which was cooked perfectly and full of flavor. My husband had the tenderloin tamale meal which was also yummy. Our server Josh was super friendly and down to earth. We definitely recommend stopping by terminal D to enjoy this great place!!