“Just average”
Review of Reata Restaurant

Reata Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Reata Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,604 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This place is in dire need of a refresh and an update. The decor is very dated and boring. The food was good, but nothing wonderful. There are much better and much more interesting places to eat in FW.

And the ketel one kosher pickle martini on a hot day may be the biggest mistake I have ever made!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My best friend had her wedding reception in the Dome at the Reata in Fort Worth, Texas. It was beautiful and romantic!! The scenery was striking and the scenic view of the city was incredible. We were blessed with beautiful weather which just enhanced the experience. The staff was very attentive, polite, and helpful. They advised as to what was good and what alternatives were available with each meal. The food was delectable! I ordered the Grilled Chicken Breast topped with Sherry Wine Vinaigrette. The chicken was perfect – moist and grilled to perfection! The vegetables were sautéed and the mashed potatoes were buttery and smooth and complimented the chicken flawlessly. I enjoyed everything about the restaurant and I really do not have a single complaint!! So please treat yourself to a beautiful afternoon or evening at the Reata with a great lunch or dinner if you are in the Forth Worth area!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I use to eat here when it was on top of the Bank one building. I love this place and the chow is outstanding! Great place for date night or taking clients from out of town. Expensive but worth it. a landmark for Fort Worth.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I meet friends here for happy hour several times a month. The appetizers are pretty reasonably-priced, and the drink specials are very fair. The rooftop experience is nice weather you choose open-air or in "the bubble."

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The place has tons of atmosphere, but I can just leave the food. To me, it's just home cooking stepped up a notch. If I wanted to eat meatloaf, I'd make it myself and then I wouldn't have to pay $20 dollars a plate for it.