“The best Long Beach I've...”
Review of Reata Restaurant

Reata Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Reata Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,716 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed January 1, 2008

The best Long Beach I've had in town, although the food is a wee bit on the pricey side

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Write a ReviewReviews (1,432)

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 15, 2007

OH SO GOOD. Its like American style with a Texas twist (don't miss the "Mountain Oysters" - aka Bulls Balls - if you are feeling really adventurous). Pricey but perfect for special ocassions.

Cleburne, Texas
Reviewed December 6, 2007

I don't get it...maybe, it was an off night. But, the specialty chicken-fried steak was not that good.

Reviewed July 21, 2007

We had dinner at Reata in July of 2007. We didn''t order appetizers because we saw that people were getting served huge portions.

My son ordered the chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and I ordered Chiles Rellenos, filled with chicken and other things.

The portions were indeed huge (the steak was larger than the plate), but delicious.

The service was also very good. Our waiter, Cody, explained everything clearly, was attentive but not too much.

In terms of prices... it's a bit pricy, but worth it.

1  Thank msague
Reviewed January 3, 2007

I was expecting a steak house and much to my surprise the Rreata was a veggie delight. I had a great veggie plate at the restaurant and the dessert tamale was yummy. I have to say the portions are obnoxiously big but the place felt like dining at South Fork. The staff was nice and personable. We enjoyed talking with both our waiter and the hostess, Kitty. I would pop by again.

2  Thank JAFought

Been to Reata Restaurant? Share your experiences!