WINNER WONDERLAND

“I crave their creamed corn - get it!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Reata Restaurant

Reata Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Reata Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,513 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
“I crave their creamed corn - get it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Been here twice on business trips, and it is definitely worth it. The server couldn't tell me whether the steaks are wet or dry aged, and they are not prime....but are definitely flavorable! I had a delicious Bellini with dinner, and stuffed myself with steak and sides. The creamed corn is a definite highlight - perfect texture, I believe it's made with bourbon? The jalapeño Mac and cheese doesn't compare but is yummy as well. Not a bread eater, but couldn't resist the mini cornbread muffins - they were worth it.

Grapevine, Texas
“Best Birthday Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

My family planned a surprise birthday dinner at the Reata! I had dined there before but did not know they had private rooms! It was wonderful! We were able to enjoy privacy and I could open gifts without disturbing other diners! The appetizers, entrees, and service were exceptional!
The staff really went out of their way to make my birthday special!

• Visited January 2013
Riehen, Switzerland
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Very Friendly but nevertheless evil staff tempting you to desserts that looks mall but end up being far larger than expecting. Excellent steaks and interesting interior decor (buffalo head etc)
Definelty a place to go

Visited January 2013
Palm Beach, Florida
“Wonderful experience for my sister's birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Amazing service! Everyone was so nice and friendly at Reata. It was my sister's birthday and everything was lovely. The food was out of this world good! Cooked to perfection. Our waiter gave us top notch service and even gave us a tour of the restaurant after our dinner. What a beautiful restaurant Reata is! The ratings tell the truth, this place is great. We had a wonderful time and we will be back next time we visit Fort Worth.

“Nice place to eat and hangout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Food is very good. The tenderloin tamales are awesome as is the tortilla soup. One of the few places in town that you can go and smoke a cigar on the rooftop patio area.

Visited September 2012