“Yum!”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,563 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: Houston St. & Weatherford St.
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Fort Worth, TX
“Yum!”
Reviewed November 12, 2006

What a treat this restaurant is! We were so impressed with the quality of food and service (and the whole unusual set-up) that we can't wait to go back. Highly recommended!!

1 Thank kzaei

• Korean first
Ada, OK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious & Romantic”
Reviewed August 10, 2006

My husband & I are visiting Fort Worth on vacation & ate dinner at Texas de Brazil this evening. It was absolutely wonderful!! The 40 Item salad bar is full of mouth watering cheeses, meats, vegetables , soups & salads. Then, they bring out garlic mashed potatoes, fried bananas, & a horseradish sauce to go with all the meat that they bring out on skewers and slice off right at your table. Not only is the food out of this world...the service is amazing. It is always so refreshing to have excellent customer service. The atmosphere was ellegant...even the restroom was beautiful. It was a wonderful dinner & experience. Can't wait to go back!!!! (make sure you go on an empty stomach!)

1 Thank courtneyluvsdoug
Jackson Miss.
“Outstanding !”
Reviewed June 27, 2006

We were just over whelmed! This is an outstanding restaraunt. It was our first Brazillian style experience, and all I can say is WOW. Great salad bar, lots of goodies, and more meat than you can imagine. Lamb, Filet, Steak, Ribs... all outstanding quality and prepared perfectly. This is a MUST DO if you are in the area. EXCELLENT !

4 Thank JacksonGuy
Southern Belle
“Meat Lovers' Dream!”
Reviewed May 5, 2006

I heard rave reviews about this place so we checked it out and it was fabulous - the place, the ambience, the servers, the pretty salad and side bar, the meat and the service! You are treated like a king and there is an abundance of meat that is quite tender and filling. A wonderful treat for special occasions.

Hooks, Texas
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2005

If you're gonna go to this nice a place go ahead and pay the $5.00 for valet parking. The restaurant is simply beautiful. I made our reservations on line through opentable. They had our reservation and knew we there for a birthday and what our seating preference was. This place was huge. I noticed there was no one waiting when we came or went. We sat upstairs, which is accesible by an elevator or stairs. I recommend sitting here by the rail where you can look down and see eveything. From where I sat I could people watch everyone coming up and down the stairs and see into the area where the open pits were. Once we were seated the waitress came right over and explained how everything worked and got us set up. I tried their signature drink which is like a margarita but instead of tequila it is made with a Brazilian rum. It was great, didn't have that tequila bite to it. The salad bar was different than what we were used to, after all it's Brazilian. There is always someone around and we got someone to explain everything to us. The things we really enjoyed were the rice and vegetables,the cheeses, the black beans and rice, the roasted peppers, the potato salad and the lobester bisque. Some things we didn't care for the carmalized onions, the shrimp salad and the marinated portabello mushrooms. Everyone's taste is different, so I would still recommend giving them a try. Once you are through with your salad they will clear your salad plates and bring you fresh ones. You have a round coaster that is red on one side and green on the other. Once you are ready turn your coaster to green and the waiters will cover you up. I won't go into all the different meats, as you can look to their website for that. The waiters are happy to explain each cut to you. Most of the beef cuts were nothing overly special but was very moist and tender and well seasoned, but something every steak house has. The bacon wraped fillt mignon is not to be missed though. All of the pork dishes are extremely good, as is the chicken. My husband enjoyed the lamb chop and leg of lamb. I had never tried lamb and was surprised that it had a flavor all of its own. I didn't care much for it, but my husband found out he liked it. So give it a try.The meat is served with garlic mashed potatos that are to die for and cheese bread, which is a dumpling like roll with cheese in the middle. They were yummy. Oh, they will keep bringing you meat until you turn your coaster to red. The wait staff is excellant there is always four or five around to fill up your tea glass, whisk away any dirty plates, or answere questions. They were great and made you feel so special. There was a manager that circled the floor at all times. He made sure to drop by everyone's table once to check on everything and seemed to keep everybody on their toes. Not that he needed to, the entire staff was always pleasant, swift and always had a smile. I just can't say enough about this place and how much we enjoyed it. I didn't see anyone in shorts or any kind of flip flops. You saw people in eveything from starched jeans and western tops to dressy church clothes. We wore our jeans and cowboy hats as we were going to a show at Billy Bob's and didn't feel out of place at all. We didn't try dessert although they looked very good. The price was 40 and tea was 2.50 and my mixed drink was 6. I would highly recommend this place and I will gurantee this won't be my last visit.

5 Thank TinTexas