“Get the trout for breakfast!”
Review of H3 Ranch

H3 Ranch
Reserve a table
Wed, 6/29
8:00 PM
Ranked #19 of 1,924 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Great ambience. Great food. Most people don't think of this place for breakfast- but they should. Great menu and the Trout for breakfast is FABULOUS.

2  Thank LeslieD186
Write a reviewReviews (1,563)

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Smoky salsa, queso, and tableside fresh made guac was fantastic. I ordered the ribeye, and it came done to perfection (medium rare), with great smoky flavor, big salt crystals, and just the right amount of pepper/spice. The only thing I wasn't impressed by were the skillet potatoes, I thought they were a little squishy and not seasoned well. I'm restricting carbs anyway, so it was far from a meal ruining experience, I think they could do a better job, though.

The hostess played along with a prank my coworkers played on me, and it was hilarious. The server was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Took daughter and cousin to stockyards to hit a few saloons and this is one of nicest. Booger Reds Saloon inside the H3 Ranch is one of the originals and unique. You can sit on saddles at the bar! Friendly staff.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Food was decent. But nothing special. It was my 20th birthday I was there with my friend. I said that it was my birthday when we ordered drinks. The waitress didn’t even say congrats. After that my friend went to the front desk to ask if they would do something special for me. They said no. And then my fiancé called the restaurant and asked if they could pay the check. Once again they said no.
Very very poor service. I really don’t recommend

2  Thank vendelabq
Reviewed August 26, 2019

I had chosen H3 based on previous TA reviews, and I take my cowboy hat off to those who recommended it in the Stockyards area. I had the chicken fired steak and fries and they were simply delicious; I wasn't expecting that little taste of spice. I also had a Texas sized beer that I could barely pick up. I went the full hog, appropriate for the town, and ordered dessert, a massive slab of amazing ice cream cake that I recommend be shared between two (I simply couldn't finish). The service was friendly and prompt, the prices more than reasonable, and all up I was thoroughly happy with my lunch.

Date of visit: August 2019