“A local Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Los Vaqueros

Los Vaqueros
Reserve with OpenTable
Los Vaqueros is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #169 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, Texas
“A local Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

great old building with lots of history and a great menu. It's always prepared well, service couldn't be better and if you want a place to gather lots of people, this is it!

Visited February 2013

Fairview, Pennsylvania
“Epic Fail”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I would love to tell anyone the food was good, but am unable to do this. Not because it was terrible, but because it was cold when I was able to eat it. My brother had his rehearsal dinner here, reservations made well in advance. Yet, they only provided one waitress for 30 people. Took 15 minutes to bring everyone's food out, and then the tortilla shells for the fajitas that came out first finally came out. I had cold fajita fixings and hot shells. Then as a side note, the bathroom was out of service for 45 minutes, and after it was in service is was disgusting. Took an hour and twenty minutes to get the first of the food. This place is an Epic Fail

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Joe T
“Best Mexican Food Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Lunch special $7.95...so much food I couldn't eat it all! I had the Tamale Pie which may have been the best tamales I've ever eaten. Get this, two tamales over a bed of Spanish rice covered with thin strips of home made tortilla chips and cheese. I added some of their home made salsa and you end up with a meal you'll never forget. I actually ate at their new location at: 3105 Cockrell Ave, Ft Worth. This location is near TCU and has only been open about 6 months. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone one who want good authentic Mexican food at a bargain price.

• Visited April 2013
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I love, love, love Los Vaqueros! It's my fav Mexican restaurant in Fort Worth! The food is delicious! My favorite is their chicken salad on an avocado with rice. There is lots to look at, with paintings and antiques all over the place. Highly recommend!

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“Los Vaqueros in the Stockyards”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our family met at Los Vaqueros in the Stockyards just before my mom's funeral. We had a reservation for 19. Our table was ready when we arrived and the service was impeccable! When they found out why we were all together, they all offered us condolences and treated us with the highest degree of respect. Our server got everyone's meal served correctly. She was really excellent. We didn't have to wait too long. The food was great as was the atmosphere. We will definitely eat there again next time we are in Ft Worth!

• Visited October 2012