“Wonderful!”
Review of Los Vaqueros

Los Vaqueros
Reserve with OpenTable
Los Vaqueros is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 1,591 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I loved the great service, great food and everyone was so friendly, they made me feel like I was family.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

What a cool place to eat. All the antiques hanging out and great food. The service was excellent!!!! I don't remember our waiters name but he was spot on. It's off the main strip in the stockyards but worth the walk down there.

1  Thank Horsefly73
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited the Los Vaqueros new location on Berry Street in the TCU area. This was late evening on Halloween and were glad to hear they stayed open to until 10:00. We arrived at 9:00 and we never felt rushed or hurried. The fajito nachos were delicious and the Victoria's Special with two different enchiladas and a taco were equally wonderful. The wait staff was very attentive.

1  Thank Rhojean A
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just a few blocks north of Joe T Garcias on north Main. This is one of the best places on the Northside for mexican food. Some may call it Tex Mex but no matter what you call it it's good.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I went to Los Vaqueros for the first time tonight. We were greeted with a friendly smile and sat immediatly. Before our bottoms hit the chair, there were chips and salsa on the table. The quacamole was perfect, beans wonderful, rice fluffy, enchilada's excellent, and so much meat in the taco I couldn't believe my eyes! The lettuce, tomatoes and cheese were on the side and the meat reached the very top of the shell! My goodness! The service was excellent, the food excellent, and this is now my new favorite Mexican restaurant. The left overs we brought home will NOT go uneaten!

1  Thank Marlena F

Been to Los Vaqueros? Share your experiences!